I'm sorry, could you repeat that?

I'll take "Things I Hardly Ever Say Anymore" for $500, Alex.

I mean, I used to say that all the time.  "Sorry?  What was that?"  And I happened to have to say it again yesterday and I realized that it was the first time in a long, long time.  It's just generally not a problem anymore.

Even at work, where the machines are loud - employees are required to wear hearing protection in some areas, and when you start to get evaluated to make sure you're provided with the best kind for your own ears.  Except for me, of course, I have no hearing to protect.

But even so, I'm hearing better than ever and hardly ever have to ask people to repeat things.

I just love this kind of realization.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

where do we go from here?

post time

phhht