yet another cool thing

Last weekend we were invited to Breckenridge, CO by my brother-in-law and his wife.  They were there at a resort and asked us to join them.  We drove to a town in Iowa where there's a train station that's a stop for the California Zephyr and rode the train from there to Denver and were picked up by my brother-in-law and we drove to Breckenridge.

What we did there wasn't particularly notable; had dinner, walked around downtown Breckenridge and took the scenic road up Boreas Pass.  The aspens were glorious, golden and beautiful.

But when we were leaving my brother-in-law told me how obvious it was that I could hear better, and how nice it was that I could keep up and contribute more to conversations.  

A lot of people may have noticed that, but not many other than my husband and a coworker or two have said so.  It was kind of cool to hear it from B, who is someone that I don't even seen annually.

And now I'm less than a month from my second surgery.  I'm so excited to be looking forward to being bilateral!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

where do we go from here?

post time

phhht