heh

Last night on my way home from work I got my hair cut.  It was a little past due, but I wear it so short that there's some close trimming around my ear and I haven't wanted to go till now.

But I went, and then explained to the woman who cuts it about the surgery, and showed her the incision and the implant bump and asked her to be careful.  In fact the incision hasn't bled outside the OR, but we talked it all through and she was careful and it was fine, the only thing that happened was that she bumped my ear a couple of times and triggered the nerve pain.  But as I told her, I may jump but you're not damaging anything.

Afterward I realized that I managed to turn a haircut into almost as much of a concern as the surgery itself, which is beyond silly.

It's odd what I can find to get all wound up about.

Comments

  1. Don't we all have something, though. However, now you may have found a hair cutter you'll trust. Good for you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

where do we go from here?

post time

phhht