not particularly good at waiting

So this is getting interesting:  I had an email from my audiologist yesterday agreeing with the surgeon.  She said, you WILL get hearing from the CIs.  The question is how much and how fast.

If so that makes most of the risk short-term, which changes my FMEA quite a lot.  I'd almost say that the risk is minor enough that I don't know if I feel the need to mitigate it.

And at that point it's a whole new ballgame.  

I'm still waiting on my insurance company, :::::tapping foot:::::-  oh quite patiently, yes indeed.  HA.  Not so much.

I've scheduled a short business trip for two weeks from Monday on the theory that I should get it over with.  By that time I should have heard from insurance but could not have scheduled the surgery yet. 

My doctor ordered the pneumococcal meningitis vaccine for me, which is required, and once I hear from insurance I have to schedule a pre-surgical checkup.

:::::::TAPPING MY FOOT HERE, INSURANCE::::::

Comments

  1. It's a shame that you can't do what Fonzie does when he gets impatient about the service around here. If you could, you'd find who's in charge of your case at the insurance company and then sit on their chest and stare at them until they do what you want.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why can't she, Sherwood? Sounds like a plan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could squish the hell out of someone that way.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

where do we go from here?

phhht

post time