Eleven of Nine

......just got real.  Really real.  We came home from dinner and there was a message on the answering machine; Ron listened to it (of course) and it was Dr. H's office at the U.  They received the authorization for my implantation surgery.

I haven't got MY letter yet; and I'd like to, because it will confirm what's paid for.  But.....this is going to happen.  The message said that they're currently scheduling for June, so it's not as fast as I'd hoped, but we'll see.  I don't know if that's OR schedules or the doctor's.  If it's the OR it might change when I tell her I want to do one at a time.

Holy shit. As my brother said when I told him about this, I'm going to be a cyborg.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

where do we go from here?

phhht

post time