that escalated quickly

Remember how I said I don't like to wait?  Someone seems to have heard that.

Turns out that my surgeon had a day open up in her schedule and I'm now going to have my first surgery on April 13.  I've scheduled a pre-op exam with my regular doctor for Monday and will get the meningitis vaccine then too.

holy moly

Seriously, this is going to happen.  I haven't even come down from hearing I had the authorization last night and now it's really moving fast.   

This is so exciting.  

holy moly

Comments

  1. Wow, that’s right around the corner! Are you going to schedule the second one in June, or would that be too soon to know how well the first implant is working?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too soon, Hank. Probably the end of summer at the earliest.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

where do we go from here?

phhht

post time