bleh

One week post-surgery and I'm still feeling weird.  Not horrible, and nothing that even prevents me doing anything, I've begun exercising again and all in all considering the activity in my head a week ago this morning I am not at all surprised at a low-grade headache and a sort of ongoing lightheadedness.  We called the doctor today to ensure that it was nothing unexpected, and it's not.

So I'm going to go back to work on Monday.  There's nothing there that's any more strenuous than what I'm doing here, and I need some focus.  Of course the guy at the company that administers medical leave absences for us isn't answering calls; I mean, who DOES work on Friday after lunch, right?

My husband called them once for me and my friend B at work called two or three times, and yet the guy who's supposed to clear me for work didn't think it was necessary to be available.

I'll go in anyway, but jeez.  It's bad enough that the pdf of paperwork for my medical leave was nothing but five pages of phone numbers to call; I know they send the same stuff to everyone and not just those of us whose hearing is bad enough that we'd willingly undergo surgery on our heads to be able to hear better, but all the same, an option OTHER than a phone call would be just enormously peachy.

I loathe these people, with the heat of a thousand suns.

But still:  activation in a couple of weeks!  

Heh.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

where do we go from here?

post time

phhht