post time

So this morning I had my call from the surgery center nurse.  It was fine - she speaks clearly and loud enough and once I asked her to slow down a bit we did just fine.  We are good to go.

Tonight I have to take a shower and then wash my entire self from the neck down with an antiseptic skin cleanser, TWICE.  Then I do that again in the morning.  Apparently we are Not Having Skin Germs in my incision.

And then we go up to the U.

Next post I'm going to have a big bandage over my right ear!

😃😊

Comments

  1. I'm so excited for you! I would tell you I'll be thinking about you when you go into surgery, but the truth is, I'll be fast asleep for another half hour or so.

    But I'll certainly think about you when I wake up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the best, Mary! Looking forward to talking to you.

    John Purcell

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really hope all goes well, Mary! I’m excited and nervous for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would have asked for help with that antiseptic washing. It would make the task more enjoyable.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

where do we go from here?

phhht