flip.....flop

Going to correct my retraction now.  After worrying way too much about this last night I called (with the help of another colleague) InsuranceCo again this morning and got someone who actually went out of her way to not only confirm that a) the University of Minnesota clinic I'm going to is in-network, and b) I didn't need to get the pre-authorization that I got, and even said c) that for the purposes of this claim I would be regarded as an individual because our policy is employee +1 and not truly a family policy.  So according to this person, my maximum out of pocket should be the original $5400 and not the $10,800 I was expecting after looking at the website, and definitely not the $21,600 it would have been if it had been out of network.

The first two things are in writing in a letter to me.  The maximum out of pocket isn't, so we'll see.  But I'm done worrying about it. 

Que sera, sera, right?

Comments

  1. That sounds good. Could you get the out of pocket cost in writing also?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

where do we go from here?

post time

phhht